Once a year every taxpayer needs to fill out a tax return form and submit it to the tax office. Sometimes it's possible to deal with a tax return without any assistance, for free. This is why I've described the process of submitting PIT in English.
From time to time you send me questions regarding business in Poland. We usually talk about sole proprietorship or KRS companies, but sometimes we end up discussing the third possibility – business incubators and their pre-incubation scheme.Read More
Some time ago Janis Lorena Morales Bernal completely won my heart when she offered to contribute to JustAsk Poland and translate an article to Spanish. And here it is.Read More
I want to fight against the walls and borders that are growing around the globe. My goal is to make expat life easier. Read more...
Don't want to miss anything? Sign up for the JustAsk email list and you'll receive each new post in one message per month.
Join us on Facebook
- How Much Can I Earn In Poland? Average Salary In Poland And…
- Visa From India To Poland In 10 steps
- PIT In English. How Do I Submit A Tax Return Form Step By…
- Work Visa To Poland. How Much Does It Cost In India?
- How To Exchange One Driving Licence For Another. Polish…
- NIP Number
- Work Permit vs. Temporary Residence And Work Permit
- How Many Expats Live In Poland?
- Registration For A Place Of Living. Zameldowanie In Krakow
- Polish Pension System – When ZUS Sends You A Letter