When you want to come to Poland you must legalize your stay and your work separately. However, the temporary residence and work permit is a real game changer. It legalizes both your stay and work - two for one.
I was contacted by several parents frustrated by the fact that they knew no way to obtain PESEL numbers for their children. Now we can spread the good news – there is a legal basis to obtain a PESEL for children.Read More
About 137 thousand foreigners applied for residence permits in Poland between January and September of 2017. It is 77% more than in the same period in 2015.Read More
Polish offices issued 9,532 negative decisions regarding temporary residence permits in 2016. Could they have been foreseen?Read More
From time to time you send me questions regarding business in Poland. We usually talk about sole proprietorship or KRS companies, but sometimes we end up discussing the third possibility – business incubators and their pre-incubation scheme.Read More
Don't want to miss anything? Sign up for the JustAsk email list and you'll receive each new post in one message per month.
- How Much Can I Earn In Poland? Average Salary In…
- Work Visa To Poland. How Much Does It Cost In India?
- Visa From India To Poland In 10 steps
- Work Permit vs. Temporary Residence And Work Permit
- How To Exchange One Driving Licence For Another.…
- NIP Number
- PIT In English. How Do I Submit A Tax Return Form…
- How Can You Work As A Student In Poland?
- Registration For A Place Of Living. Zameldowanie In Krakow
- PIT in English. PIT-37 In The…