Business Harbour is a program directed to IT specialists from Belarus, and since 13th July 2021 also from Armenia, Georgia, Moldova, Russia and Ukraine. It consists of a simplified visa procedure, support for entrepreneurs and their families, guidence through the process of relocation. Polish Harbour Visa allows you to work in Poland – no additional work permit needed.
Who is eligible?
You are a citizen from Belarus, Armenia, Georgia, Moldova, Russia or Ukraine;
- you are a citizen from Belarus, Armenia, Georgia, Moldova, Russia or Ukraine,
- you are invited by one of the partner companies. You can find the list of partner companies here: https://www.gov.pl/web/poland-businessharbour-en/itspecialist, or
- you have a technical education connected to IT,
- or at least one year of experience in the IT industry,
In case you are from Armenia, Georgia, Moldova, Russia or Ukraine, you must be invited by one of the partner companies. In case of Belarus citizents, this is not compulsory – it is enough if you have IT education or experience.
Additional support for startups and companies
- Start-ups can apply for a one-time financial support for the founder, their family and employees (https://www.gov.pl/web/poland-businessharbour-en/startup)
- Additional assistance for Small, Medium and Large Enterprises (https://www.gov.pl/web/poland-businessharbour-en/small-maedium-large-enterprise)
Needed documents for IT specialists
- your visa application + a photo
- invitation of one of the partner companies if needed
- a document confirming your technical education (ICT), or
- a document confirming at least one year of experience in the IT industry
- a valid passport, which was issued in the last 10 years, and has at least 2 free pages
- the passport expires not earlier than 3 months before the expiry of the visa
- travel medical insurance for the period of the visa, unless you will have a Polish insurance
You will need an additional visa application for your children, including their birth certificate.
- Official helpline in English, Russian, Polish: +48 22 334 99 77 (24h during weekdays)
- Official email: [email protected]