Experts from SOVA Accounting agreed to answer several questions from expats in Poland regarding tax residence. Check to see if you should pay your taxes in Poland.Read More
Month: September 2017
Sep 5, 2017 | Business in Poland |
From time to time you send me questions regarding business in Poland. We usually talk about sole proprietorship or KRS companies, but sometimes we end up discussing the third possibility – business incubators and their pre-incubation scheme.Read More
Sep 1, 2017 | Partners |
Chido-Fajny is a blog run by Jose David Huerta Beltran, a Warsaw expat born in Mexico City. During his studies at the Universidad Panamericana Campus in Mexico he went away for an exchange programme to Paris. Once he got to Europe, he started thinking about visiting Poland for just a while. Actually he stayed a little bit longer – as of now, over three years. He’s been working and studying at the International Business School of Economics in Warsaw, but he has also managed to spend some time on writing a blog that has become very popular. The Chido-Fajny...Read More
I want to fight against the walls and borders that are growing around the globe. My goal is to make expat life easier. Read more...
Don't want to miss anything? Sign up for the JustAsk email list and you'll receive each new post in one message per month.
Join us on Facebook
- How Much Can I Earn In Poland? Average Salary In Poland And…
- PIT In English. How Do I Submit A Tax Return Form Step By…
- Visa From India To Poland In 10 steps
- How To Exchange One Driving Licence For Another. Polish…
- How Many Expats Live In Poland?
- NIP Number
- Work Visa To Poland. How Much Does It Cost In India?
- Registration For A Place Of Living. Zameldowanie In Krakow
- Polish Pension System – When ZUS Sends You A Letter
- Work Permit vs. Temporary Residence And Work Permit