From time to time I’ll introduce you to my partners – websites led by expats or for expats that have something interesting to offer: valuable and reliable information, fresh news, special products, etc. One of the websites that you should know about is Odd Urban Things. It’s a blog run by Federico and Anna. He’s Italian, she’s Polish. They both fell in love with Warsaw and now they would like to inspire foreigners to explore the city. Their goal is to show you how amazing the Polish capital city is. Well, in my opinion that’s not an easy task...Read More
Month: April 2017
Apr 26, 2017 | Just After Moving to Poland |
If you want to find the best personal bank account, it will be easiest to use comparison websites in order to compare offers from all of the banks in Poland. In this article I will provide you with all the necessary Polish banking vocabulary to enable you to find the best bank offers.Read More
Apr 12, 2017 | Work in Poland |
When you want to come to Poland you must legalize your stay and your work separately. However, the temporary residence and work permit is a real game changer. It legalizes both your stay and work – two for one.Read More
Apr 4, 2017 | Business in Poland |
You register a sole proprietorship in the CEIDG register on the CEIDG-1 form. The good news is that the form has been translated into English. The bad news is that many entrepreneurs still find it difficult to fill out the form on their own.Read More
I'm a blogger and co-owner of a company providing global mobility services. My goal is to make expat life easier. Read more...
Don't want to miss anything? Sign up for the JustAsk email list and you'll receive each new post in one message per month.
- How Much Can I Earn In Poland? Average Salary In…
- Work Visa To Poland. How Much Does It Cost In India?
- Visa From India To Poland In 10 steps
- Work Permit vs. Temporary Residence And Work Permit
- PIT In English. How Do I Submit A Tax Return Form…
- How To Exchange One Driving Licence For Another.…
- NIP Number
- PIT in English. PIT-37 In The…
- Registration For A Place Of Living. Zameldowanie In Krakow
- How Can You Work As A Student In Poland?