This time I’ve decided to describe cost of living in Poland… and I am really proud, because I believe that I have published the most detailed article describing average income and expenditures in Poland on the English Internet.Read More
Month: June 2017
Jun 14, 2017 | Just After Moving to Poland |
This article explains in which cases your national driving licence is valid in Poland, what the procedure of the exchange looks like, and how to go through the process step-by-step. Similarly to my previous articles, I’ve also translated the form that you will need to fill out.Read More
Jun 6, 2017 | Study in Poland |
This time I would like to help those of you who are considering studying in Krakow. The first weeks are going to be tough, so let me give you 5 tips on what to do after you get into a university in Krakow.Read More
I'm co-owner of a company providing global mobility services and a blogger. My goal is to make expat life easier. Read more...
Don't want to miss anything? Sign up for the JustAsk email list and you'll receive each new post in one message per month.
Join us on Facebook
- How Much Can I Earn In Poland? Average Salary In Poland And…
- Visa From India To Poland In 10 steps
- Work Visa To Poland. How Much Does It Cost In India?
- How To Exchange One Driving Licence For Another. Polish…
- PIT In English. How Do I Submit A Tax Return Form Step By…
- Work Permit vs. Temporary Residence And Work Permit
- NIP Number
- How Many Expats Live In Poland?
- Registration For A Place Of Living. Zameldowanie In Krakow
- How Can You Work As A Student In Poland?