It’s not easy to run a company in Poland, but still there are people who decide to start their company here. If you’re going to register a sole proprietorship, these instructions will help you to go through the registration process.Read More
Month: March 2017
Mar 20, 2017 | Work in Poland |
This year the Polish tax office introduced a new kind of service – they’re now filling out the PIT-37 forms for taxpayers. I got really excited by the idea, especially since according to the government it should now take the taxpayer only a few minutes to apply for the assistance and then to accept the version prepared by the tax office.Read More
I want to fight against the walls and borders that are growing around the globe. My goal is to make expat life easier. Read more...
Don't want to miss anything? Sign up for the JustAsk email list and you'll receive each new post in one message per month.
Join us on Facebook
- How Much Can I Earn In Poland? Average Salary In Poland And…
- PIT In English. How Do I Submit A Tax Return Form Step By…
- Visa From India To Poland In 10 steps
- How To Exchange One Driving Licence For Another. Polish…
- How Many Expats Live In Poland?
- NIP Number
- Work Visa To Poland. How Much Does It Cost In India?
- Registration For A Place Of Living. Zameldowanie In Krakow
- Polish Pension System – When ZUS Sends You A Letter
- Work Permit vs. Temporary Residence And Work Permit