This time I would like to help those of you who are considering studying in Krakow. The first weeks are going to be tough, so let me give you 5 tips on what to do after you get into a university in Krakow.Read More
In this article we’ll explain to you what preparatory classes are, how Mr. Stolarek is preparing his school to give your child the best education, and why you no longer need to pay for education.Read More
You’ve made a bold decision to study far from home. The first problem that you need to face is finding the best university in a country where people probably don’t even speak your language. This guide will help you to find and enroll in the top universities in Poland.Read More
Erasmus is a very popular exchange programme for universities within the European Union. It will enable you to study in two different countries and get extra money from the European Union in order to do so.Read More
Don't want to miss anything? Sign up for the JustAsk email list and you'll receive each new post in one message per month.
- How Much Can I Earn In Poland? Average Salary In…
- Work Visa To Poland. How Much Does It Cost In India?
- Visa From India To Poland In 10 steps
- Work Permit vs. Temporary Residence And Work Permit
- How To Exchange One Driving Licence For Another.…
- NIP Number
- PIT In English. How Do I Submit A Tax Return Form…
- How Can You Work As A Student In Poland?
- Registration For A Place Of Living. Zameldowanie In Krakow
- PIT in English. PIT-37 In The…