Some expats work in Poland or they are going to work here soon. Other expats prepare money and learn skills to start their own business or they already conduct a business activity. Both examples may have to deal with recruitment and employment agencies.Read More
Month: December 2016
Dec 23, 2016 | Just After Moving to Poland |
NIP is often used as an identification number for people who work in Poland and are not included in the PESEL register i.e. most non-EU foreigners. You need to be registered with the system to enable your employer to pay your PIT (personal income tax) for you.Read More
Dec 9, 2016 | Study in Poland |
Erasmus is a very popular exchange programme for universities within the European Union. It will enable you to study in two different countries and get extra money from the European Union in order to do so.Read More
Dec 2, 2016 | Work in Poland |
How much will my salary be? This is one of the basic questions that needs to be answered before you move anywhere. There is a lot of valuable information concerning average salary in Poland, so today I’m going to give you some general statistics.Read More
I'm co-owner of a company providing global mobility services and a blogger. My goal is to make expat life easier. Read more...
Don't want to miss anything? Sign up for the JustAsk email list and you'll receive each new post in one message per month.
Join us on Facebook
- How Much Can I Earn In Poland? Average Salary In Poland And…
- Visa From India To Poland In 10 steps
- Work Visa To Poland. How Much Does It Cost In India?
- How To Exchange One Driving Licence For Another. Polish…
- PIT In English. How Do I Submit A Tax Return Form Step By…
- Work Permit vs. Temporary Residence And Work Permit
- NIP Number
- How Many Expats Live In Poland?
- Registration For A Place Of Living. Zameldowanie In Krakow
- How Can You Work As A Student In Poland?