NIP is often used as an identification number for people who work in Poland and are not included in the PESEL register i.e. most non-EU foreigners. You need to be registered with the system to enable your employer to pay your PIT (personal income tax) for you.Read More
Month: December 2016
Dec 9, 2016 | Study in Poland |
Erasmus is a very popular exchange programme for universities within the European Union. It will enable you to study in two different countries and get extra money from the European Union in order to do so.Read More
Dec 2, 2016 | Work in Poland |
How much will my salary be? This is one of the basic questions that needs to be answered before you move anywhere. There is a lot of valuable information concerning average salary in Poland, so today I’m going to give you some general statistics.Read More
Don't want to miss anything? Sign up for the JustAsk email list and you'll receive each new post in one message per month.
- How Much Can I Earn In Poland? Average Salary In…
- Work Visa To Poland. How Much Does It Cost In India?
- Visa From India To Poland In 10 steps
- Work Permit vs. Temporary Residence And Work Permit
- How To Exchange One Driving Licence For Another.…
- PIT In English. How Do I Submit A Tax Return Form…
- NIP Number
- How Can You Work As A Student In Poland?
- Registration For A Place Of Living. Zameldowanie In Krakow
- PIT in English. PIT-37 In The…