Once a year every taxpayer needs to fill out a tax return form and submit it to the tax office. Sometimes it’s possible to deal with a tax return without any assistance, for free. This is why I’ve described the process of submitting PIT in English.Read More
Month: February 2017
Feb 20, 2017 | Uncategorized |
To make your transition easier, Sofia Balderson decided to write a short guide about integrating into the very active Krakow community, finding friends and even a job.Read More
Feb 11, 2017 | Just After Moving to Poland |
I’ve got no official statistics on this, but I would guess that out of all the duties and registrations foreign residents forget about the zameldowanie most frequently. Let’s go through the application process in Kraków step-by-step.Read More
I'm co-owner of a company providing global mobility services and a blogger. My goal is to make expat life easier. Read more...
Don't want to miss anything? Sign up for the JustAsk email list and you'll receive each new post in one message per month.
Join us on Facebook
- How Much Can I Earn In Poland? Average Salary In Poland And…
- Visa From India To Poland In 10 steps
- Work Visa To Poland. How Much Does It Cost In India?
- How To Exchange One Driving Licence For Another. Polish…
- PIT In English. How Do I Submit A Tax Return Form Step By…
- Work Permit vs. Temporary Residence And Work Permit
- NIP Number
- How Many Expats Live In Poland?
- Registration For A Place Of Living. Zameldowanie In Krakow
- How Can You Work As A Student In Poland?