About 137 thousand foreigners applied for residence permits in Poland between January and September of 2017. It is 77% more than in the same period in 2015.Read More
Month: November 2017
Nov 8, 2017 | Partners |
RakaTravel is a travel and accommodations company run by two founders: Karolina and Retha. Karolina is Polish and Retha is originally from South Africa but moved to Zakopane in 2014. RakaTravel offers a range of holiday apartments in Zakopane and surrounding areas. They also help people plan their activities there and offer private tours and trips of Zakopane and also the Tatra mountains. In the winter they offer ski instruction, husky rides, winter hiking courses and other activities. In the summer they offer hiking trips, cycling trips, rafting in the Dunajec and also high mountain climbing tours. As an...Read More
Polish offices issued 9,532 negative decisions regarding temporary residence permits in 2016. Could they have been foreseen?Read More
I'm a blogger and co-owner of a company providing global mobility services. My goal is to make expat life easier. Read more...
Don't want to miss anything? Sign up for the JustAsk email list and you'll receive each new post in one message per month.
- How Much Can I Earn In Poland? Average Salary In…
- Work Visa To Poland. How Much Does It Cost In India?
- Visa From India To Poland In 10 steps
- Work Permit vs. Temporary Residence And Work Permit
- How To Exchange One Driving Licence For Another.…
- NIP Number
- PIT In English. How Do I Submit A Tax Return Form…
- Registration For A Place Of Living. Zameldowanie In Krakow
- How Can You Work As A Student In Poland?
- How Many Expats Live In Poland?