The ZUS PUE system allows you to check your personal ZUS account: your insurance, benefits and payments in ZUS. How much was paid into your ZUS account, did you pay enough or maybe too much? The ZUS PUE system allows you to check your personal ZUS account online: your insurance, benefits and payments in ZUS.
Let’s see a short instruction how to create a ZUS PUE account, and how to check your last years’ payments. You will need the ePUAP profil zaufany.
JAK ZAŁOŻYC ZUS PUE – HOW TO CREATE ZUS PUE
1. Click on this link:
2.A. If you are an entrepreneur, have an own business, select this:
2.B. If you are a private person, select this:
3. Select ePUAP Trusted Profile (PROFIL ZAUFANY) for login (you can use the electronic banking if you are a Polish citizen):
4. Then fill in the required information and log in to ZUS PUE.
HOW TO CHECK THE STATUS OF ZUS ACCOUNT FOR THE PREVIOUS YEAR
1. LOG IN TO ZUS PUE
You can log in via E-puap (trusted profile) or with your own login:
2. After logging in, select the “Płatnik” tab on the upper right side of the screen:
3. Then „Informacje roczne” on the left side of the screen:
4. A table with the years appears – you need to select the year:
5. Then click on „Drukowanie / podgląd” on the lower left corner:
If you are in debt, the amount will be displayed. If you paid on time, as your accountant should inform you every month, the table should be empty.
If there is any debt, please pay it to your individual ZUS account number sent by your accountant every month in the information on ZUS payment.