You register a sole proprietorship in the CEIDG register on the CEIDG-1 form. The good news is that the form has been translated into English. The bad news is that many entrepreneurs still find it difficult to fill out the form on their own.Read More
Mar 28, 2017 | Business |
It’s not easy to run a company in Poland, but still there are people who decide to start their company here. If you’re going to register a sole proprietorship, these instructions will help you to go through the registration process.Read More
This year the Polish tax office introduced a new kind of service – they’re now filling out the PIT-37 forms for taxpayers. I got really excited by the idea, especially since according to the government it should now take the taxpayer only a few minutes to apply for the assistance and then to accept the version prepared by the tax office.Read More
Once a year every taxpayer needs to fill out a tax return form and submit it to the tax office. Sometimes it’s possible to deal with a tax return without any assistance, for free. This is why I’ve described the process of submitting PIT in English.Read More
I’ve got no official statistics on this, but I would guess that out of all the duties and registrations foreign residents forget about the zameldowanie most frequently. Let’s go through the application process in Kraków step-by-step.Read More
Don't want to miss anything? Sign up for the JustAsk email list and you'll receive each new post in one message per month.
- How Much Can I Earn In Poland? Average Salary In…
- Work Visa To Poland. How Much Does It Cost In India?
- Visa From India To Poland In 10 steps
- Work Permit vs. Temporary Residence And Work Permit
- How To Exchange One Driving Licence For Another.…
- NIP Number
- PIT In English. How Do I Submit A Tax Return Form…
- How Can You Work As A Student In Poland?
- Registration For A Place Of Living. Zameldowanie In Krakow
- PIT in English. PIT-37 In The…