I was contacted by several parents frustrated by the fact that they knew no way to obtain PESEL numbers for their children. Now we can spread the good news – there is a legal basis to obtain a PESEL for children.Read More
This article explains in which cases your national driving licence is valid in Poland, what the procedure of the exchange looks like, and how to go through the process step-by-step. Similarly to my previous articles, I’ve also translated the form that you will need to fill out.Read More
ePUAP is a platform that will enable you to get some administrative things done online. Unfortunately it’s all in Polish and you must have a PESEL to use it. Non-EU foreigners with visas and most people with temporary residence permits cannot obtain a PESEL ex officio, automatically. They need to prove that they need a PESEL for some reason.Read More
I’ve got no official statistics on this, but I would guess that out of all the duties and registrations foreign residents forget about the zameldowanie most frequently. Let’s go through the application process in Kraków step-by-step.Read More
Don't want to miss anything? Sign up for the JustAsk email list and you'll receive each new post in one message per month.
- How Much Can I Earn In Poland? Average Salary In…
- Work Visa To Poland. How Much Does It Cost In India?
- Visa From India To Poland In 10 steps
- Work Permit vs. Temporary Residence And Work Permit
- How To Exchange One Driving Licence For Another.…
- NIP Number
- PIT In English. How Do I Submit A Tax Return Form…
- How Can You Work As A Student In Poland?
- Registration For A Place Of Living. Zameldowanie In Krakow
- PIT in English. PIT-37 In The…