From time to time you send me questions regarding business in Poland. We usually talk about sole proprietorship or KRS companies, but sometimes we end up discussing the third possibility – business incubators and their pre-incubation scheme.Read More
Category: Business in Poland
You register a sole proprietorship in the CEIDG register on the CEIDG-1 form. The good news is that the form has been translated into English. The bad news is that many entrepreneurs still find it difficult to fill out the form on their own.Read More
It’s not easy to run a company in Poland, but still there are people who decide to start their company here. If you’re going to register a sole proprietorship, these instructions will help you to go through the registration process.Read More
I'm co-owner of a company providing global mobility services and a blogger. My goal is to make expat life easier. Read more...
Don't want to miss anything? Sign up for the JustAsk email list and you'll receive each new post in one message per month.
Join us on Facebook
- How Much Can I Earn In Poland? Average Salary In Poland And…
- Visa From India To Poland In 10 steps
- Work Visa To Poland. How Much Does It Cost In India?
- How To Exchange One Driving Licence For Another. Polish…
- PIT In English. How Do I Submit A Tax Return Form Step By…
- Work Permit vs. Temporary Residence And Work Permit
- NIP Number
- How Many Expats Live In Poland?
- Registration For A Place Of Living. Zameldowanie In Krakow
- How Can You Work As A Student In Poland?