Work Visa To Poland. How Much Does It Cost In India?

You will surely pay a 4 400 INR visa processing fee to the Polish consular post in India. You may also pay about 500 PLN of fees here in Poland if you decide to apply for a temporary residence permit.

(Visited 53,428 times, 79 visits today)
Read more

Migration trends in Poland after the 3rd quarter of 2017

About 137 thousand foreigners applied for residence permits in Poland between January and September of 2017. It is 77% more than in the same period in 2015.

(Visited 1,689 times, 1 visits today)
Read more

How Much Can I Earn In Poland? Average Salary In Poland And Costs Of Living

How much will my salary be? This is one of the basic questions that needs to be answered before you move anywhere. There is a lot of valuable information concerning average salary in Poland, so today I’m going to give you some general statistics.

(Visited 81,071 times, 80 visits today)
Read more

How To Exchange One Driving Licence For Another. Polish Driving Licence For Foreigners

This article explains in which cases your national driving licence is valid in Poland, what the procedure of the exchange looks like, and how to go through the process step-by-step. Similarly to my previous articles, I’ve also translated the form that you will need to fill out.

(Visited 21,999 times, 20 visits today)
Read more

How Many Expats Live In Poland?

There are quite a lot foreigners in Poland and this number is growing year after year. Can you guess where Polish expats come from and which Polish cities they choose to live in?

(Visited 8,014 times, 3 visits today)
Read more

recent articles

PESEL number for children of non-EU citizens

I was contacted by several parents frustrated by the fact that they knew no way to obtain PESEL numbers for their children. Now we can spread the good news – there is a legal basis to obtain a PESEL for children.

Tax Residence in Poland

Experts from SOVA Accounting agreed to answer several questions from expats in Poland regarding tax residence. Check to see if you should pay your taxes in Poland.

Business Incubators – AIP and Twój StartUp

From time to time you send me questions regarding business in Poland. We usually talk about sole proprietorship or KRS companies, but sometimes we end up discussing the third possibility – business incubators and their pre-incubation scheme.

(Visited 17,290 times, 9 visits today)